04 July 2022

The Long-Not-Necessarily-Awaited Update

Taking Names and Making Lists was never really intended to be a blog. It is a collection of pages transplanted from a domain I once owned, forced to grow in an unfamilar environment where it gets far fewer visitors. If I could present the information in the way I prefer, the home page of this blog would display the information from the Lists page so readers could see at a glance when each list had been updated — a pinned blog post so to speak. I compromised and posted an article as a makeshift table of contents, but that meant I couldn't post anything new without causing it to fall from view. I'm also tired of updating both it and the Lists page every time I update a list. So, the secondary table of contents is gone.

Had I posted new articles, I would have mentioned that the blog now has a hyperlink shortcut to the right (when viewed in normal Web format) entitled Jump to a List. Today, I added another link to it that simply takes the reader to the Links page.

Incidentally, nearly every list gets updated fairly regularly. Why am I still undertaking this project? I'm not sure, but I am, so enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Be seeing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment